Young Scientist Award
Who is eligible to enter?
Physicians, scientists & researchers born in 1988 or after
What is this competition all about?
The Scientific Committee of the 7th World Congress on Controversies in Breast Cancer (CoBrCa) invites young scientists and researchers to submit their work and to join the Young Scientist Award competition.
The winner(s) will receive a “cash prize” and the abstract will be presented as an oral presentation.
Wow! How do I enter?
It’s very simple.
1. Submit your abstract via the Congress website by the submission deadline date.
2. Register and pay registration fees.
3. Include your date of birth during the registration process.
Great! So what are the guidelines for submitting?
- Submitters must be born in 1988 or after.
- Submitters must be the first author of the abstract.
- Attendance at the Congress by the winner is mandatory in order to receive and collect the award.
- Winner(s) who cancel for any reason will not be entitled to collect their award.
Note that abstracts sent by email will automatically be rejected.
Best Poster Award
All poster presentations are automatically entered into the competition. The posters will be judged on site and winners will receive a cash prize.
|Young Scientist Award winner AIBC 2022, Australia:
Aswin Shanmugalingam, Australia
|Best Poster Prize winner AIBC 2022, Australia:
Christina Kozul, Australia