Requirements for Poster Presentation
- The actual size of the board is 4ft (48”) high x 8ft (96”) wide
- There will be two posters per board
- The recommended poster size accordingly is 36”-39” high x 36”-42” wide
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors’ names and affiliations as stated in the submitted abstract.
- The text and illustrations should be bold and large enough to read from a distance of 2 meters.
- Posters should be mounted between 07:30-08:30 on Thursday, September 5 and removed by the end of sessions on Friday, September 6, 2019.
- Please check the Scientific Program you will receive onsite, for the poster board number on which you should display your poster/s.
- Dismantling of posters is the responsibility of the presenter.
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- Technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please do not write or paint on the poster boards.