Visa Support

Germany, as a member state of the Schengen Area, permits nationals of 62 countries part of the visa-waiver program to enter its territory without the need to obtain a visa first. You can see the list of countries that fall under the visa-waiver program here.

If you are not sure whether you need a visa for coming to Germany, please contact your nearest German consulate/embassy or visit this page.

It normally takes between two and ten working days to process the application. During the peak travel season, there may be a waiting period for making an application to a German mission. Persons requiring a visa to enter Germany should, therefore, submit their applications in good time. Visa applications cannot be started earlier than three months before the start of the congress.

For further information please visit

Visa/Invitation Letters

For participants who require a Visa or invitation letter for their hospital, university, institute or local embassy, you may request a letter during the online registration process.

**Please note that securing a Visa is the sole responsibility of each participant. The CoBrCa Congress Secretariat is not responsible for granting Visas and does not have any formal relationship with the German Embassy.

If you have any additional questions, please contact the CoBrCa Secretariat:

Skip to content